Molecular spectroscopy department
News of departmentThe first general meeting of the professors of the Russian Academy of Sciences: comments on the event. (mpgu)
21 March, 2016Congratulations to A.V. Naumov with honor degree of the Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences was given by the election and decision of the RAS Presidium (09.02.2016).
9 March, 2016A. Naumov has given a plenary lecture at the II International conference "Physical-mathematical education: problems and persepctives", Moscow, 01-04.03.2016
1 March, 2016Helmholtz Association Moskau-Wintergespräche on Life Science
9 February, 2016Special session of the RAS Physical Sciences Branch in honor of 70th Anniversary of the Kazan E.K.Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute
4 February 2016The Chair of Theoretical Physics of MSPU has been named after famous physicist Professor Eduard Shpol'skii
22 December, 2015A. Naumov has given a talk on 58th MIPT Scientific Conference with international participation, 23-28.11.2015, Moscow, Dolgoprudny, Troitsk, Russia.
23 November, 2015Lecture at the seminar of the Chair of Physics of Oscillations, M.V.Lomonosov State University, 20.11.2015, Moscow, Russia.
20 November, 2015XIIIth Russian Samara conference-competition on optics and laser physics, 11-13.11.2015, Samara, Russia.
11 November, 2015Science Festival, 10.10.2015, Troitsk, Russia.
10 October, 2015DMS was helping in organization of 19th Youth Scientific School on Coherent Optics and Optical Spectroscopy, 5-7.10.2015, Kazan, Russia.
5 October, 2015A. Naumov has given a talk on Faraday Discussion on Single-Molecule Spectroscopy and Microscopy, Royal Society of Chemistry, 14-19.09.2015, London, UK.
14 September, 2015A. Naumov has given an invited talk at the The 4th International Conference on the Physics of Optical Materials and Devices, 31st August-4th September 2015, Budva, Montenegro.
31 September, 2015A. Naumov has given an invited talk at the 12th International Conference on Hole Burning, Single Molecule and Related Spectroscopies (HBSM-2015), 23-27.08.2015, Tartu. Estonia.
23 August, 2015
11 August, 201520th Anniversary of DFG and RFBR collaboration
2 June, 2015The 9th D.N.Klyshko Workshop (MSU, Moscow)
25 May, 2015XXXIX-th Vavilov symposium on luminescence (Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Moscow, Russia)
1 Apr, 2015The Opening Ceremony of the International Year of Light - 2015 at UNESCO HQ (Paris, France)
21 Jan, 2015Prof. A.V.Naumov has been elected into the QEOD Board of the European Physical Society
25 Dec, 2014
Molecular Spectroscopy Department has been established in 1986 by merging of three
laboratories: Laboratory of Electronic Spectra of Molecules, Laboratory of High Resolution Molecular
Spectroscopy and Analytical Spectroscopy and Laboratory of Vibration-Rotation Spectra of Molecules.
In 1988-2002 the Department was headed by Professor Roman Personov, world-wide known outstanding
scientist in the field of laser selective spectroscopy of complex dye-doped organic solids. In
2002-2009 the Department was headed by Dr. V.G. Koloshnikov and consisted of Laboratory of High
Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy and Analytical Spectroscopy, Section of Electronic Spectra of
Molecules and Section of Microwave Spectroscopy. From 2009 to date the Department is headed by Prof.
Dr. A.V. Naumov.
The Department is equipped with different modern experimental setups and carries out various experimental and theoretical investigations on high resolution spectroscopy of molecules, molecular complexes, nanostructures and doped condensed matter; analytical spectrometry; laser diode spectroscopy; microwave spectroscopy; laser selective spectroscopy of impurity centers in solids; spectroscopy and imaging of single molecules, quantum dots and other quantum objects. Here the techniques for far-field optical nanodiagnostics is developing on the base of luminescence microscopy of single probe molecules. Much attention is given to applications of fundamental research for spectral analysis and for spectral instrumentation.
Head of Department
Laboratory of analytical spectroscopy (head of laboratory - Prof. Dr. M.A.Bolshov);
Laboratory of electronic spectra of molecules (head of laboratory - Prof. Dr. Yu.G.Vainer);
Main fields of researches
- Laser selective spectroscopy of impurity centers in solids;
- Low-temperature dynamics of disordered solids;
- Single molecule spectroscopy;
- Imaging of single molecules, quantum dots and nanoparticles;
- Optical nanodiagnostics;
- Photon echo;
- Hole-burning spectroscopy;
- Laser atom-fluorescence spectroscopy;
- Diode laser spectroscopy and analytics;
- Microwave spectroscopy of molecular complexes and clusters;
- Spectral analysis of metals and alloys;
- Spectral instrumentation;
|NAUMOV, Andrei Vitalievich||Head of Department||Prof., Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||2-71, 3-57||230, 321|
|Laboratory of analytical spectroscopy|
|BOLSHOV, Mikhail Alexandrovich||Head of Laboratory||Prof., Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com||8(495)851-02-27||3-70||332, 328|
|GORSKY, Evgeny Vyacheslavovich||Scientific Researcher||Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-08-69||2-36||326|
|KURITSYN, Yury Alexandrovich||Leading Scientific Researcher||Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-27||3-70||327, 328|
|LIVSHITS, Alexander Markovich||Leading Scientific Researcher||Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-08-69||3-54||114|
|LIGER, Vladimir Veniaminovich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-27||3-37||329, 327|
|MAVRIN, Nikolay Borisovich||Leading Engineer||8(495)851-08-69||3-54||114|
|MIRONENKO, Vladimir Romanovich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-27||3-72||327|
|PELEZNEV, Alexandr Viktorovich||Senior Scientific Researcheremail@example.com||8(495)851-08-69||3-54, 4-28||318|
|PANFILOV, Victor Alexandrovich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-39||4-64, 4-17||317|
|ROMANOVSKY, Yury Valentinovich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||3-72||325, 327|
|SURIN, Leonid Arkadievich||Leading Scientific Researcher||Prof., Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-39||4-17, 4-12||317|
|Laboratory of electronic spectra of molecules|
|VAYNER, Yuriy Grigorievich||Head of Laboratory||Prof., Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||2-32, 2-71||331|
|ANIKUSHINA, Tatiana Alexeevna||Post-graduate Student (MPSU)||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||321|
|VERESHCHAGIN, Fedor Viktorovich||Leading Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||323|
|VINOGRADOV, Vladimir Petrovich||Leading constructor||8(495)851-02-36||4-62||320|
|GLADUSH, Maxim Gennadievich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||2-71||321|
|GORSHELEV, Alexey Alexeevich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-36||4-22||324|
|EREMCHEV, Ivan Yurievich||Senior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||email@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||324|
|KARIMULLIN, Kamil Ravkatovich||Scientific Researcher||Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||322|
|KRASHENINNIKOV, Victor Nikandrovich||Senior Scientific Researcheremail@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||3-81||330|
|PYNDYK, Anatoly Mikhaylovich||Leading Scientific Researcher||Dr.||8(495)851-02-36||3-81||330|
|REPEEV, Yury Alexandrovich||Leading Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||322|
|SOBOLEV, Yaroslav Igorevich||Junior Scientific Researcheremail@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||323|
|KNYAZEV, Mikhail Vital'evich||Engineer, Ph.D. student (MIPT)||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||322|
|ORLOV, Sergei Vladimirovich||Junior Scientific Researcheremail@example.com||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||324|
|OSAD'KO, Igor Sergeevich||Main Scientific Researcher||Prof., Dr.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||321|
|SHCHUKINA, Aleksandra Leonidovna||Junior Scientific Researcher||Dr.||8(495)851-02-36||3-57||321|
Experimental facilities (equipment)
- Laboratory with high-purity air cleaned by photocatalytic air-cleaning system EcoAir PC2E-300.
- Tunable single-frequency single-mode ring dye laser (Coherent Radiation, CR-699-29) with Autoscan system
- Tunable broad-band linear dye lasers (Coherent Radiation, CR-599)
- Solid-state single-mode CW laser (output power >6W, wavelength 532 nm).
- CW Ar-Cr laser, CW He-Ne lasers.
- Tunable single-mode diode lasers Thorlabs.
- Femtosecond laser ("Avesta Project").
- Luminescent microscope - high-resolution spectrometer for imaging and selective detection of emission and fluorescence excitation spectra of various micro- and nanoobjects (including single impurity molecules) both embedded into transparent condensed matters, and on the surfaces, in the broad range of low temperatures (from cryogenic to room temperatures).
- Two-channel detection system on the base of photon counter Stanford SR400 and Avalanche Photodiodes (EG&G SPCM-PQ-200; EG&G SPCM-AQR-15).
- Multi-channel detection system on the base of ultra-sensitive cooled CCD-cameras (PCO SensiCam EM; Cooke Corp. SVGA).
- Multi-channel detection systems on the base of linear CCD-matrices (MORS company).
- CCD- and CMOS-cameras "Moticam" and "Vidoscan".
- Unique setup for incoherent photon echo measurements with temporal resolution up to 25-30 fs.
- Millimeter wavelength spectrometer on the base of OROTRON
- Optical high-pressure chamber with sapphire anvil-cell for optical measurements at high hydrostatic pressure (up to 30 kbar) in a broad temperature range (from cryogenic to room temperatures).
- Cryogenic equipment (optical He-cryostates, automatic temperature controllers, liquid nitrogen and helium Dewar vessels) for optical measurements in the temperature interval 1.6-300 K (RTI, Chernogolovka; CB Kiev, Ukraine; Lake Shore Cryotronics Inc.).
- Vacuum equipment: pumps, turbomolecular pumps, sensors, furniture (Leybold Vacuum, MAC).
- Inverted microscope Nikon Eclipse TS 100 F.
- Two-channel UV-Vis spectrophotometer Specord M400.
- Spectro-analytical equipment.
- Equipment for spectral analysis of metals and alloys.
- Optical tables with pneumatic vibro-isolation (Standa).
- Pure dehydrated gaseous nitrogen generator (Khimelectronica, Russia)
- Electroerosion machine ARTA-200.
- Coffee-machine Jura Impressa F50 :-)
- The new scheme of contactless determination of the parameters of subsonic and supersonic gas flows , based on the registration of transient absorption lines of test molecules under the strong broadening of the absorption lines has been developed. The scheme works in a stringent conditions in the mixed flow at temperatures up to 2000K and pressures in the mix up to 2.5 atm. For these purposes a technique has been developed registering strong absorption lines in different spectral ranges with two independent diode lasers and specialized algorithms for processing the experimental data (Analytical Spectroscopy Laboratory, Head. M.A. Bolshov).
- The technique has been developed for low-temperature studies of the dynamics of the surface and subsurface layers of polymer films on the spectra of single chromophore molecules which are diffused to a predetermined depth in the near-surface nano-layers (including molecules placed directly on the surface). On the example of amorphous polyisobutylene doped with tetra-tert -butylterrylene it is shown that in the surface layers of depth less than 20 nm spectral dynamics of chromophore molecules does not obey the predictions of the standard model of low-temperature glass. It is found that the chromophore molecules placed strictly onto the surface of a polymeric films do not exhibit a stable zero-phonon spectral lines. Registered deviations are explained by a significant decrease of the polymer heights of the potential barriers in the surface region, and a strong increase in the density of vibrational states, as well as a surface spectral diffusion of chromophore molecules caused by the excitation (Prof. Dr. Y.G. Vainer, Prof. Dr. A.V. Naumov, Y.I. Sobolev).
- The experimental setup has been created as well as original software for capturing images of single molecule, quantum dots and nano- structures at room and cryogenic temperatures using modification of the point spread function (PSF) on the double-helix scheme (double helix PSF, DHPSF). Automatic detection of the optical images of single quantum objects under the scheme allows one to reconstruct all three spatial coordinates of the emitter with nanometer precision. Technique has been validated in the experiment on site-selective laser fluorescent 3D-microscopy of single CdSe/ZnS quantum dots (on a glass substrat and in a thin polymer films) at room temperature (Dr. I. Y. Eremchev, Y.I. Sobolev, Dr. A.A. Gorshelev, Prof. Dr. A.V. Naumov).
- The convenient and effective tool based on epi-fluorescence microscope scheme has been proposed and realized for alignment and focusing of multiple non-collinear laser beams on the same point of the luminescent sample to use in optical pump-probe measurements (Dr. K.R. Karimullin, M.V. Knyazev, Dr. I.Y. Eremchev, Prof. Dr. A.V. Naumov).
- The original experimental technique has been developed and realized for spectral analysis of blinking (fluctuating) fluorescence and determination of photon statistics of single quantum objects. The technique is based on the registration of spectral trajectories (temporal behavior of the fluorescence excitation spectra) of single emitters. The spectral trajectories of single tetra-tert - butylterrylene molecules in amorphous polyisobutylene showing blinking fluorescence in the temperature range of 4-20 K has been analyzed. The analysis of the statistical distributions using the developed theory allows one to determine the temporal and energy parameters of transitions of studied molecules in non-radiative state. New technique also allowed to distinguish different mechanisms of transition of emitting molecules in the "dark" state, namely, thermally induced conformational changes in the local environment of the molecules and the light-induced transitions. (Prof. Dr. A.V. Naumov, Prof. Dr. I.S. Osadko , Prof. Dr. Y.G. Vainer, Dr. I.Y. Eremchev, S.V. Orlov in collaboration with the University of Bayreuth , Germany (Prof. Lothar Kador)). [ Included in the list of the most important achievements of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences for the year 2012]
- The technique has been developed for non-contact measurement of parameters of subsonic and supersonic gas flows, based on a rapid registration of transient absorption spectra of the test molecule in a gaseous medium. As a probe radiation the tunable diode near-infrared (1.39 mkm) laser was used. (Analytical Spectroscopy Laboratory, Head. M.A.Bolshov in collaboration with the Joint Institute for High Temperatures).
- The microwave spectrum of weakly bound molecular complex of ortho -H2-CO has been identified and measured for the first time, the complex which is common, but still not detected in the interstellar medium . Identification of the spectrum was based on advanced ab-initio computational methods, including the calculation of the six-dimensional potential energy surface of the interaction of H2-CO coupled cluster taking into account the single, double, triple and non-iterative quadruple excitations (CCSDT (Q)). For the most of lines a good agreement between experiment and theory better than 0.01 cm- 1 was reached (Dr. L.A. Surin in colladoration with the Universities of Cologne, Delaware, Turin and Ottawa).
- The technique has been developed for low-temperature dynamics of experimental observation of ultrathin (5 nm and more) polymer films, in a free state and on the substrate. The technique is based on the detection of temporal behavior of the optical spectra of single chromophore molecules introduced into the studied film as spectral nano-probes. It was shown that in the films of amorphous polyisobutylene molecules doped with tetra-tert-butylterrylene with a thickness less than 100 nm, the observed spectral dynamics of impurity molecules dramatically differ from the one in the thick films of the same material. Changes manifest themselves in the strong increase of the widths of the zero-phonon lines as well as the chaotic appearance of irreproducible drifts and jumps of the spectra. Observed deviations demonstrate the significant role of surface states in the observed dynamics of ultrathin films. In particular, the strong increase of the width of zero-phonon lines indicates a strong increase of vibrational density of states in the surface area of the film and the chaotic jumps and drifts of frequencies of spectral lines indicates a significant reduction in the height of the potential barriers in this area (Laboratory of electronic spectra of molecules (head Prof. Dr. Y.G. Vainer) in collaboration with the University of Bayreuth, Germany) .
- The new method has been developed and realized for the measurement of absorption spectra of complex dye-doped molecular systems (glasses, polymers, molecular crystals etc.), which is based on the detection and statistical analysis of individual fluorescence excitation spectra of single dye molecules corresponded to the pure electronic transitions of impurity dye molecules. The new technique gives more correct data and new data on the real absorption spectrum of the solid samples with complex internal structure. It was shown (on the example of frozen n-hexadecane and o-dichlorobenzene doped with terrylene and tetra-tert-butylterrylene) that such spectra are not distorted by contributions of phonon spectral side bands and allow to take into account spatial and spectral disorder of a sample (Prof. A.V. Naumov, Prof. Yu.G. Vainer, Dr. A.A. Gorshelev, in collaboration with Bayreuth University, Germany).
- The spectrum of HD-CO molecular complex has been measured for the first time, by using of molecular jet intraresonator OROTRON-spectrometer, which is important for the study of small clusters (HD)N–CO. These investigations give significant information about possible manifestations of hydrogen superfluidity. The rotational spectra of weekly coupled complexes CH4-СО, NH3-СО, NH3-CO, N2-CO have been measured, which are interesting for physics of planetary atmosphere and interstellar medium. (Prof. L.A. Surin, Dr. A.V. Potapov in collaboration with Cologne University, Germany).
- For the first time the imaging and selective detection of zero-phonon spectral lines have been realized for a substantial fraction of all single emitting fluorophore molecules, embedded as spectral probes into solid bulk sample. As a result the possibility was demonstrated to find fundamental relation between individual spectral and spatial characteristics of single emitting centers, as well as with local structural disorder and macroscopic photo-physical parameters of bulk sample. (A.V. Naumov, A.A. Gorshelev, Yu.G. Vainer in collaboration with Bayreuth University, Germany).
- The studies of small helium cluster with embedded CO molecule allows to find the form of angle anisotropy of CO-He interaction potential. It was shown that CO molecule rotates almost free, and He atoms act as a whole system. Analysis of isotope dependences of the measured transition frequencies in molecular complexes (HeN - CO isotopes) for N=1-10 has demonstrated that He atoms are accumulated close to O atom up to N=6, and after that occupied positions close to C atom up to the filling of first coordination sphere. (L.A. Surin, A.V. Potapov in collaboration with Cologne University, Germany).
- For the first time diode laser absorption spectrometry technique has been used for the measurement of temperature and pressure dynamics in the process of burning a mixture of hydrogen and air in a supersonic flow (including the conditions of high electric and acoustic noises). The spatial distribution of temperatures in the jet has been measured at different stages of burning. The measurements have shown a high efficiency of the developed technique for the control of non-stationary processes in a gas phase. (M.A. Bolshov, Yu.A. Kuritsyn, V.V. Liger, V.R. Mironenko, in collaboration with High Temperature Institute of RAS).
- The method for optical far-field diagnostics of solids with nanometer spatial resolution has been developed by spectroscopy and imaging of single molecule, embedded into object as nanoprobes. The method is based on synchronous detection and subsequent statistical analysis of coordinates and fluorescent excitation spectra (zero-phonon lines) of giant number (hundred of thousands - millions) of molecules. The new data have been obtained about relation macroscopic and microscopic properties of organic polycrystals, polymers, glasses. (A.V. Naumov, A.A. Gorshelev, Yu.G. Vainer in collaboration with Bayreuth University, Germany) [Included into the list of Main Achievements of Russian Academy of Sciences in 2009]
- The rotational transitions from excited states have been measured for small clusters HeN-CO by microwave spectroscopy technique. The comparative analysis of data within perturbation theory has shown, that He atoms in clusters form a coherent system. When growing cluster, the center of He-shell falls under O-atom (the form of He-CO cluster is T-shaped). (L.A. Surin, A.V. Potapov in collaboration with Cologne University, Germany).
- The technique has been developed for electric-sampling of material onto carbon electrodes. The use of carbon electrodes allowed to extend this method for all metal alloys. (A.M. Livshits, E.V. Gorsky, N.B. Mavrin).
1982 - M.R. Aliev, The State Prize of the USSR and Chech Academy of Sciences for the works on theory of vibrational-rotational spectra of molecules.
1985 - V.G. Koloshnikov, Yu.A. Kuritsyn, The State Prize of the USSR for the works on diode laser Spectroscopy of high resolution
1986 - E.I. Alshits, L.A. Bykovskaya, R.I. Personov, B.M. Kharlamov, The State Prize of the USSR for the works on selective laser excitation of the luminescence of frozen solutions.
1996 - R.I. Personov, Alexander von Humboldt Award (Germany).
2004 - Yu.G. Vainer, I.S. Osad'ko, The D.S. Rozhdestvensky Award of Presidium of Russian Academy of Sciences for the outstanding works in the field of Optics.
2004 - A.V. Naumov, The Academia Europaea Prize 2004 for young scientists of Russia.
2004 - A.V. Naumov, The Medal and Award of the Russian Academy of Sciences for young scientists of Russia.
2004 - A.V. Naumov, The Young Research Award of Wiley-VCH and Physica Status Solidi.
2010 - A.A. Gorshelev, I.Yu.Eremchev, Ya.I. Sobolev, First prize at the S.L.Mandelshtam competition for young researchers works on optics and spectroscopy.
2010 - A.V. Naumov, The First prize of the International Competition for Scientific Papers in Nanotechnology for Young Researchers for the work [A.V. Naumov, A.A. Gorshelev, I.Yu.Eremchev, Ya.I. Sobolev, Yu.G. Vayner, L.Kador, J. Koehler "Fluorescent spectromicroscopy of single impurity molecules as a tool for the nanodiagnostics of solids"].
2010 - E.V. Gorsky, The Commendation letter from the Parliament of Moscow region
2010 - A.V. Naumov, The Commendation letter from the Governor of Moscow region
2011 - A.A. Gorshelev, I.Yu.Eremchev, The first prize of the young scientists competition in memory of academician A.P.Alexandrov
2011 - K.R. Karimullin, Kazan E.K. Zavoysky Prize for young researchers
2012 - A.V. Naumov, The Diploma for the Invited lecture at XXXVI Vavilov simposium, Lebedev Physical Institute of RAS, Moscow, 28.03.2012
2012 - I.S. Osad'ko, The Diploma from Dean of Physical Department of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University.
2013 – Y.G. Vainer, The Diploma from the Government of Troitsk Okrug.
2013 - M.V. Knyazev, The second prize of the young scientists Conference - competition on Optics and Laser Physics (Samara).
2014 - E.V. Gorsky, The Prize of the Government of Moscow for young scientists for the year 2013.
2014 - K.R. Karimullin, M.V. Knyazev, I.Y. Eremchev, The Second Prize of the contest of young scientists, engineers and postgraduate students in memory of academician A.P. Alexandrov.
2014 - K.R. Karimullin, Diploma in the nomination "Educational potential" on 5-th Physical Marathon "Step into Science"
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (state university)
- Zavoysky Kazan Institute of Physics and Technology RAS
- Kazan State University
- Moscow Pedagogical State University
- Vladimir State University
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- I.M.Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas
- University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Cologne University, Germany
- Leibniz-Institut für Analytische Wissenschaften - ISAS - e.V., Dortmund, Germany
- B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- "Spectropribor" company
- "NanoScanTechnology" company
- "RND-ISAN" company
- A.V. Naumov, I.Y. Eremchev, A.A. Gorshelev, "Laser selective spectromicroscopy of myriad single molecules: tool for far-field multicolour materials nanodiagnostics" // The European Physical Journal D, v.68, Iss.11, p.348-(2014) <DOI: 10.1140/epjd/e2014-50414-x>
- K.R.Karimullin, A.V.Naumov, "Dyes characterization for multi-color nanodiagnostics by phonon-less optical reconstruction single-molecule spectromicroscopy" // Journal of Luminescence, v.152, pp.15-22 (2014) <DOI: 10.1016/j.jlumin.2014.01.069>
- T.A. Anikushina, A.V.Naumov, "Nonergodicity in long-term spectral dynamics of single dye molecules in the low-temperature polymer and organic glass" // Laser Physics, v.24, iss.9, art.no. 094001 (2014) <DOI: 10.1088/1054-660X/24/9/094001>
- Ya.I.Sovolev, A.V.Naumov, Yu.G.Vainer, L.Kador, "Low temperature spectral dynamics of single molecules in ultrathin polymer films" // The Journal of Chemical Physics, v.140, iss.20, art.no. 204907 (2014) <DOI: 10.1063/1.4879062>
- K.R. Karimullin, M.V. Knyazev, A.V. Naumov, "Photon echoes in an impurity polymer: New data on the low-temperature processes of phase relaxation and their relationship to the broadening of zero-phonon lines of single molecules" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, v.78, No.12, pp.1254-1259 (2014) ≶DOI: 10.3103/s1062873814120107> [In Russian: 78 (12), 1537-1542 (2014) <DOI: 10.7868/S0367676514120102>]
- K.R. Karimullin, A.V. Naumov, "Probe spectroscopy on the base of photon echo" // In Russian: Scientific papers of the physical faculty of the Moscow State University. - 2014. - V. 4. - Iss. - P. 144346
- M.V. Knyazev, K.R. Karimullin, A.V. Naumov, "Using of 2D-detectors in the photon-echo experiments" // In Russian: Bulletin of the Samara scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2014. - V. 16. - Iss. 4. - P. 13-16.
- A.V.Naumov, "Single molecules and diffraction limit breaking in optical microscopy" // In Russian: Troitsky Variant. Nauka - 2014. - ?165. - P. 2.
- K. Ossipov, Y. Scaffidi-Domianello, I. Seregina, M. Galanski, B. Keppler, A.Timerbaev, M.Bolshov. "Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for metallodrug development: Albumin binding and serum distribution of cytotoxic cis- and trans-isomeric platinum(II) complexes" // Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, (2014), v 137, pp 40–45
- К.Б. Осипов, И.Ф. Серегина, М.А. Большов "Устранение матричных неспектральных помех при элементном анализе биологических жидкостей на квадрупольном масс-спектрометре с индуктивно связанной плазмой" // Аналитика и Контроль, (2014). Т. 18. № 2., сс 150-163
- Волков А.И., Осипов К.Б., Серегин А.Н., Жданов П.А., Серегина И.Ф., Большов М.А. "Определение степени окисления и форм соединений марганца в Улу-Телякской окисленной руде" // Заводская лаборатория. Диагностика материалов, том 80, № 5, с. 10-18
- Лившиц А.М.,Горский Е.В. "Исследование влияния третьих элементов при анализе цинковых сплавов при эмиссищнном спектрометре "ПАПУАС-4" // Контроль и диагностика, 2014
- A.V. Naumov, "Low temperature spectroscopy of organic molecules in solid matrices: from the Shpolsky effect to the laser luminescent spectromicroscopy for all effectively emitting single molecules" // Physics-Uspekhi, 56 (6) (2013). [10.3367/UFNe.0183.201306f.0633]. http://ufn.ru/en/articles/2013/6/e/
- K. Karimullin, M. Knyazev, I. Eremchev, Y. Vainer, A. Naumov, "A tool for alignment of multiple laser beams in pump-probe experiments" // Measurement Science and Technology, 24 (2), 027002 (2013). [10.1088/0957-0233/24/2/027002]. http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0957-0233/24/2/027002
- I.Y. Eremchev, Y.G. Vainer, A.V. Naumov, L. Kador, "Observation of Structural Relaxations in Disordered Solid Media via Spectral Histories of Single Impurity Molecules" // Physics of the Solid State, 55 (4), 710-719 (2013). [10.1134/s1063783413040100]. http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S1063783413040100
- K.R. Karimullin, M.V. Knyazev, Y.G. Vainer, A.V. Naumov, "A luminescence visualizer for exact convergence of laser beams in photon-echo spectroscopy, four-wave mixing, and related techniques" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 114 (6), 859-862 (2013). [10.1134/s0030400x13060088]. http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S0030400X13060088
- I.S. Osad'ko, "Conformational changes in complex macromolecules studied by single donor-acceptor pair fluorescence" // Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 15 (38), 16190-16197 (2013). 10.1039/c3cp51464a]. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C3CP51464A
- I.S. Osad'ko, "Distribution of Photons in Single Quantum Dot Intermittent Photoluminescence with Power-Law Distribution of On/Off Intervals" // Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 117 (21), 11328-11336 (2013). [http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/jp4005554].
- R.A. Vlasov, A.M. Lemeza, M.G. Gladush, "Dynamical instabilities of spectroscopic transitions in dense resonant media" // Laser Physics Letters, 10 (4) (2013). [http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1612-2011/10/4/045401]
- R.A. Vlasov, A.M. Lemeza, M.G. Gladush, "Resonance Fluorescence of Optically Dense Ensembles of Three-Level Resonant Centers Under Conditions of Energy-Level Population Auto-Oscillations(*)" // Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 80 (5), 698-706 (2013). [http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10812-013-9829-x].
- M.Y. Gubin, A.V. Prokhorov, M.G. Gladush, A.Y. Leksin, S.M. Arakelian, "The optical control of spatial dissipative solitons in optical fibers filled with a cold atomic gas",Nonlinear Optics and Applications Vii, Vol. 8772 (M. Bertolotti, J. Haus, A. M. Zheltikov, eds.), Spie-Int Soc Optical Engineering, Bellingham, 2013.
- N.N. Fedyunina, I.F. Seregina, K. Ossipov, A.S. Dubenskiy, G.I. Tsysin, M.A. Bolshov, "Specificity of noble metals dynamic sorption preconcentration on reversed-phase sorbents" // Analytica Chimica Acta, 798, 109-114 (2013). [http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2013.08.049].
- K. Ossipov, L.S. Foteeva, I.F. Seregina, S.A. Perevalov, A.R. Timerbaev, M.A. Bolshov, "Metallomics for drug development: Serum protein binding and analysis of an anticancer tris(8-quinolinolato)gallium(III) drug using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry" // Analytica Chimica Acta, 785, 22-26 (2013). [http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2013.05.004].
- T.A. Anikushina, A.V. Naumov, "Moments distributions of single dye molecule spectra in a low-temperature polymer: Analysis of system ergodicity" // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 478 (1), 012005 (2013). http://stacks.iop.org/1742-6596/478/i=1/a=012005
- K.A. Magarian, V.V. Fedyanin, K.R. Karimullin, I.A. Vasilieva, G.V. Klimusheva, "Luminescence properties of CdSe nanocrystallites in cadmium alkanoate glasses" // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 478 (1), 012007 (2013). http://stacks.iop.org/1742-6596/478/i=1/a=012007
- A.L. Shchukina, I.S. Osad'ko, I.Y. Eremchev, "Statistics for fluorescence photons of donor and acceptor molecules involved in non-radiative energy transfer (FRET)" // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 478 (1), 012006 (2013). http://stacks.iop.org/1742-6596/478/i=1/a=012006
- Y.G. Vainer, A.V. Naumov, "Molecular spectra", Great Russian Encyclopedia, 20, - Moscow, (2012) ISSN: 978-5-85270-354-5. [URL: http://www.greatbook.ru/catalog/bre/index.html
- S.V. Orlov, A.V. Naumov, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, "Spectrally resolved analysis of fluorescence blinking of single dye molecules in polymers at low temperatures" // Journal of Chemical Physics, 137 (19), 194903 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4766321.
- I.S. Osad'ko, A.V. Naumov, I.Y. Eremchev, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, "Theoretical modeling of single-molecule fluorescence with complicated photon statistics" // Physical Review A, 86 (5), 053802 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.86.053802.
- I.S. Osad'ko, A.L. Shchukina, "Blinking fluorescence of single donor-acceptor pairs: Important role of "dark" states in resonance energy transfer via singlet levels" // Physical Review E, 85 (6), 061907 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/Physreve.85.061907.
- I.S. Osad'ko, A.S. Trifonov, I.S. Ezubchenko, I.G. Prokhorova, "Fluctuations of electroluminescence intensity of single CdSe nanocrystals excited by scanning tunneling microscope current" // Surface Science, 606 (3-4), 394-400 (2012). [DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.susc.2011.10.024.
- A.S. Trifonov, I.S. Osad'ko, I.S. Ezubchenko, I.G. Prokhorova, O.V. Snigirev, "Electroluminescence of single CdSe nanocrystals induced by scanning tunneling microscope" // Optics Communications, 285 (7), 1997-2000 (2012). [DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.optcom.2011.12.030.
- I.S. Osad’ko, A.L. Shchukina, "How energy transfer from a donor to an acceptor influences donor and acceptor fluorescence fluctuations" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 76 (3), 237-239 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3103/s1062873812030227.
- I.S. Ezubchenko, A.S. Trifonov, I.S. Osad’ko, I.G. Prokhorova, O.V. Snigirev, E.S. Soldatov, "Optical emission of CdSe nanocrystals induced by the electrical current of a scanning tunneling microscope" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 76 (12), 1310-1312 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3103/s1062873812120088.
- A.D. Tiranov, K.R. Karimullin, V.V. Samartsev, "Simulation of coherent responses of resonant media excited by a series of ultrashort laser pulses" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 76 (3), 299-302 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3103/s1062873812030331.
- V.A. Zuikov, A.A. Kalachev, K.R. Karimullin, T.G. Mitrofanova, V.V. Samartsev, A.D. Tiranov, A.M. Shegeda, "Multichannel information processing in the optical echo-processors on the basis of Van-Fleck paramagnet crystals" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 76 (3), 283-289 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3103/s1062873812030422
- N.J. Fisch, M.G. Gladush, Y.V. Petrushevich, P. Quarati, A.N. Starostin, "Enhancement of fusion rates due to quantum effects in the particles momentum distribution in nonideal plasma media" // European Physical Journal D, 66 (6), 154 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1140/Epjd/E2012-20661-0.
- M.Y. Gubin, A.V. Prokhorov, M.G. Gladush, A.Y. Leksin, S.M. Arakelian, "Formation and optical control of dissipative vortex solitons in hollow-core optical fibres filled with a cold atomic gas" // Quantum Electronics, 42 (7), 616-624 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1070/Qe2012v042n07abeh014793.
- A.V. Prokhorov, M.Y. Gubin, A.Y. Leksin, M.G. Gladush, A.P. Alodzhants, S.M. Arakelyan, "Dissipative optical solitons in dense media with optical pumping" // Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 115 (1), 1-14 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/s1063776112050111.
- D.V. Kuznetsov, M.G. Gladush, V.K. Rerikh, "Steady-state fluorescence intensity of two identical atoms with dipole-dipole interaction" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 76 (6), 648-652 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3103/s1062873812060202.
- M.Y. Gubin, A.V. Prokhorov, M.G. Gladush, A.Y. Leksin, S.M. Arakelian, "Optical control of vortices in dense media of gas-filled optical fibers" // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 76 (10), 1109-1114 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3103/s1062873812060160.
- B.E. Ryabchikov, A.A. Panteleev, M.G. Gladush, "Performance testing of seawater desalination by nanofiltration" // Petroleum Chemistry, 52 (7), 465-474 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/s0965544112070122.
- N.N. Fedyunina, I.F. Seregina, M.A. Bolshov, O.I. Okina, S.M. Lyapunov, "Investigation of the efficiency of the sample pretreatment stage for the determination of the Rare Earth Elements in rock samples by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry technique" // Analytica Chimica Acta, 713, 97-102 (2012). [DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2011.11.035.
- A.A. Dolgov, V.A. Panfilov, A.V. Potapov, L.A. Surin, "Study of the spectrum of the Kr-CO weakly bound molecular complex in the millimeter-wavelength range" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 112 (5), 696-701 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S0030400x12050037.
- A.V. Potapov, A.A. Dolgov, L.A. Surin, "Millimeter-wave spectroscopy of the weakly bound molecular complex NH3-N-2" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 113 (1), 1-4 (2012). [DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S0030400x1207017x.
- M.A. Bolshov, Y.A. Kuritsyn, V.V. Liger, V.R. Mironenko, "Development of diode laser absorption spectroscopy method for determining temperature and concentration of molecules in remote object" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 110 (6), 848-856
- I.Y. Eremchev, Y.G. Vainer, A.V. Naumov, L. Kador, "Low-temperature dynamics in amorphous polymers and low-molecular-weight glasses-what is the difference?" // Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 13 (5), 1843-1848
- D.G. Filatova, I.F. Seregina, L.S. Foteeva, V.V. Pukhov, A.R. Timerbaev, M.A. Bolshov, "Determination of gallium originated from a gallium-based anticancer drug in human urine using ICP-MS" // Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 400 (3), 709-714
- A.V. Naumov, A.A. Gorshelev, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, J. Kohler, "Impurity spectroscopy at its ultimate limit: relation between bulk spectrum, inhomogeneous broadening, and local disorder by spectroscopy of (nearly) all individual dopant molecules in solids" // Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 13 (5), 1734-1742
- A.V. Potapov, "Particular features of circular dichroism spectra of resin-asphaltene compounds in solvent and crude oil" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 110 (5), 730-733
- A.V. Potapov, A.A. Dolgov, V.A. Panfilov, L.A. Surin, S. Schlemmer, "Millimeter-wave study of the CH(4)-CO complex: New measurements with OROTRON spectrometer" // Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy, 268 (1-2), 112-114
- Y.G. Vainer, I.Y. Eremchev, A.V. Naumov, L. Kador, "Structural relaxations in disordered solids below T(g): Study by thermal-cycling single-molecule spectroscopy" // Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 357 (2), 466-471
- M.A. Bolshov, Y.A. Kuritsyn, V.V. Liger, V.R. Mironenko, S.B. Leonov, D.A. Yarantsev, "Measurements of the temperature and water vapor concentration in a hot zone by tunable diode laser absorption spectrometry" // Applied Physics B-Lasers and Optics, 100 (2), 397-407.
- V.L. Bratman, B.S. Dumesh, A.E. Fedotov, P.B. Makhalov, B.Z. Movshevich, F.S. Rusin, "Terahertz Orotrons and Oromultipliers" // Ieee Transactions on Plasma Science, 38 (6), 1466-1471.
- A.A. Gorshelev, A.V. Naumov, I.Y. Eremchev, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, J. Kohler, "Ortho-Dichlorobenzene Doped with Terrylene-a Highly Photo-Stable Single-Molecule System Promising for Photonics Applications" // ChemPhysChem, 11 (1), 182-187.
- A.V. Potapov, S.F. Kol'yakov, "Investigation of influence of electric field on optical circular dichroism of crude oil" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 108 (6), 968-969.
- A. Zybin, Y.A. Kuritsyn, E.L. Gurevich, V.V. Temchura, K. Uberla, K. Niemax, "Real-time Detection of Single Immobilized Nanoparticles by Surface Plasmon Resonance Imaging" // Plasmonics, 5 (1), 31-35.
- К.Р. Каримуллин, Ю.Г. Вайнер, И.Ю. Еремчев, А.В. Наумов, В.В. Самарцев, "Оптическая дефазировка в примесном полиизобутилене: исследования методом некогерентного фотонного эха в условиях высокого давления" // Ученые записки Казанского Государственного Университета, 152 (2), 98-110.
- A.V. Potapov, V.A. Panfilov, L.A. Surin, B.S. Dumesh, "The problem of structure (state of helium) in small clusters HeN-CO" //JETP, v.138, iss.5 (11), pp.874-880 (2010).
- Raston P.L., Xu Y., Jäger W., Potapov A.V., Surin L.A., Dumesh B.S., and Schlemmer S.?, "Rotational study of carbon monoxide isotopologues in small 4He clusters" // Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, v.12, p.8260-8267
- A.V. Naumov, A.A. Gorshelev, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, J. Kohler, "Far-Field Nanodiagnostics of Solids with Visible Light by Spectrally Selective Imaging" // Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 48 (51), 9747-9750
- A.V. Naumov, Y.G. Vainer, "Single molecules as spectral nanoprobes for the diagnostics of dynamic processes in solid media" // Physics Uspekhi, v.52, iss.3, pp. 298-304 (2009) [Russian version: Uspekhi Physicheskih Nauk, v. 179, iss. 3, pp. 322-328 (2009)].
- M.A. Bolshov, Y.A. Kuritsyn, V.V. Liger, V.R. Mironenko, S.B. Leonov, D.A. Yarantsev, "Measurements of gas parameters in plasma-assisted supersonic combustion processes using diode laser spectroscopy" // Quantum Electronics, 39 (9), 869-878
- I.Y. Eremchev, A.V. Naumov, A.A. Gorshelev, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, J. Kohler, "Do impurity chromophores affect the tunneling dynamics of an amorphous polymer? Investigation by single-molecule spectroscopy" // Molecular Physics, 107 (18), 1943-1953
- I.Y. Eremchev, A.V. Naumov, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, "Effect of impurity molecules on the low-temperature vibrational dynamics of polyisobutylene: Investigation by single-molecule spectroscopy" // Journal of Chemical Physics, 130 (18), 184507
- A.V. Kalinin, V.N. Krasheninnikov, A.V. Potapov, "Effect of dispersion structure variation on chemometrical calibration of near-infrared spectrometer: Protein fractions in milk and reversed micelles solutions" // Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 97 (1), 33-38
- M.A. Kol'chenko, A.A.L. Nicolet, M.D. Galouzis, C. Hofmann, B. Kozankiewicz, M. Orrit, "Single molecules detect ultra-slow oscillators in a molecular crystal excited by ac voltages" // New Journal of Physics, 11, 023037
- A.V. Naumov, Y.G. Vainer, L. Kador, "Frequency dependence of the quadratic electron-phonon coupling constant in a polymer glass: Direct measurement by single-molecule spectroscopy" // Physical Review B, 79 (13), 132201
- A.V. Potapov, V.A. Panfilov, A.A. Dolgov, L.A. Surin, B.S. Dumesh, "Microwave spectroscopy of the weakly bound CO-ortho-D-2 molecular complex" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 106 (5), 655-659
- A.V. Potapov, L.A. Surin, V.A. Panfilov, B.S. Dumesh, "Millimeter-wave spectroscopy of weakly bound molecular complexes: Isotopologues of He-CO" // Optics and Spectroscopy, 106 (2), 183-189
- A.V. Potapov, L.A. Surin, V.A. Panfilov, B.S. Dumesh, T.F. Giesen, S. Schlemmer, P.L. Raston, W. Jager, "Rotational Spectroscopy of the Co-Para-H-2 Molecular Complex" // Astrophysical Journal, 703 (2), 2108-2112
- On 45-th anniversary of the Institute of Spectroscopy
- Molecular Spectroscopy Department (Poster on Russian)
- "Nano - is not just cutting”, Report from the Business Incubator, Dolgoprudny (on Russian)
- Spectromicroscopy of single molecules", Lecture at the International Nano-forum “Rusnanotech-2011”
- The young face of science in Troitsk" (on Russian)
- High-tech can be done in the office", Internet portal "Russian Science & Technology - strf.ru
- "Klar wie ein Kristall": Nanowerk, Materialgate, Seismoblog, Uni-Bayreuth-online, Innovationsreport