ISAN is the organizer of the regular scientific symposia and conferences, which are well-known as in Russia, as abroad:
- The Congress on Spectroscopy (in 2010 the XXIVth Congress on spectroscopy in honor of 100th anniversary of Prof. S.L.Mandelstam took place in Moscow-Troitsk);
- The Troitsk Conference «Medical physics and innovations in medicine» (in 2012 the regular 5th conference was held in Moscow-Troitsk);
- The Conference on fundamental atomic spectroscopy (XIXth conference took place in 2009), in 2013 the next XXth conference will be organized в 2013 г.);
- The Russian conference on analytical spectroscopy;
- Youth scientific school on optics and spectroscopy.
Employees of the Institute are members of Organizing and Program Committees of a broad range of scientific conferences, workshops, symposia and seminars in Russia and abroad, in particular: The International Symposium of Photon Echo and Coherent Spectroscopy; The International Workshop on Quantum Optics; The Russian Scientific School on coherent Optics and optical Spectroscopy; The Russian Seminar on Diode Laser Spectroscopy; The Russian conference and scientific school “Materials for nano-, micro-, optoelectronics and fiber optics: physical properties and applications”; The Annual Scientific conference of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (section “quantum optics”); International conference on Hole Burning, Single-Molecule Spectroscopies and related Spectroscopies, German-French-Russian Symposium on Laser Physics, Russian-Chinese Symposium on Laser Physics, Russian-Taiwan school-seminar "Nonlinear Optics and Photonics" etc.